Sunday, January 23, 2022
name of Prensa Latina
Bandera inglesa
English Edition
name of Prensa Latina

NEWS

NEWS

Presidential management approval in Ecuador falling

Guillermo-Lasso

Presidential management approval in Ecuador falling

Quito, Dec 22 (Prensa Latina) A study released today by the pollster Clima Social shows a drop of 24.2 percent in the approval of the Ecuadorian president Guillermo Lasso's administration, whose support was around 61.8 percent, until the first days of the current month, when figures dropped to 37.6 points.
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on whatsapp
Share on telegram
Share on email

The survey reveals that 42.5 percent of those polled rated the administration of the president, who has been running the nation for almost seven months, as bad, while 14 percent considered it very bad, totaling 56.5 percent of rejection.

At the same time, 34.3 percent of the people surveyed considered the work of the president to be good and 3.3 very good, totaling 37.6 percentage points.

According to the pollster, the recent delivery of data interprets the social scenario and its transformations, with the perspective of generating greater knowledge and constitutes a contribution for political action to have sense and direction.

In this regard, Clima Social also analyzed the function of the president of the National Assembly (unicameral parliament), Guadalupe Llori, estimated as bad and very bad by 45.4 percent of the citizens surveyed, while 29.2 percent support her.

ef/abo/mgt/scm

RELATED
ÚLTIMO MINUTO
name of Prensa Latina

| Text SMS to 8100 with content PL
Receive 4 mesages x 25 cup

© 2016-2021 Prensa Latina
Latin American News Agency

Radio – Publications  – Videos – News by the minute.
All Rigts Reserved.

St. E No 454 , Vedado,  Habana, Cuba.
Phones: (+53) 7 838 3496, (+53) 7 838 3497, (+53) 7 838 3498, (+53) 7 838 3499
Prensa Latina © 2021 .

Web Site developed by IT Division  Prensa Latina.