Mizíntsev noted that the Russian troops have respected the ceasefire established on Wednesday from 10:00 hous, local time, along ten humanitarian corridors initiated by Russia and three proposed by Ukraine.
He explained that the Russian side has been monitoring the actions of the Armed Forces of Ukraine and national battalions in the areas from the ground and air, including with the help of drones.
However, late in the evening he warned that no practical activity to prepare humanitarian columns had been detected so far.
“No one has reached the open humanitarian corridors, nor has the formation of organized humanitarian columns been recorded. The civilian population and foreign nationals were not notified in any of the towns,” he said.
The head of the Inter-Ministerial Coordination Headquarters for humanitarian aid in Ukraine called Kiev’s claims about the lack of people interested in traveling through the humanitarian corridors to the Russian territory as lies and provocations.
He informed that only during the last 24 hours 48,543 applications of Ukrainian and foreign civilians were added to the database of the Russian Defense Ministry with requests for evacuation to Russia.
The military chief said that as of Wednesday, this list already contains 2,589,910 people who want to be evacuated from 1,917 settlements in Ukraine.